Interest in Rally School?

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      So, we had an event in NV over the weekend that also included a basic
      tutorial in some of the navigational expectations you should have for the
      Rally. Most of it is pretty straightforward and will be briefly reviewed on
      Rally Day. However, if there is sufficient interest, I'd be willing to see
      if we could do something similar over on the correct side of the mountains
      before the Rally. Given my schedule, I could probably only find time to do
      one and it would have to cover the Bay Area, Sac, Sierra Foothills and the
      rest of the valley. I would be leaning toward an area like Fairfield.

      So, is there interest, and, if so, is there someone I could work with in the
      Fairfield area? They'd need to help me with some planning and setup work.

      The SKWERL