Re: [NUTS] Re: Hwy 70 4x4 swimming hole & Edgar Allen

  • Jenn Oates
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      There will be one in CA before the rally too, but it's not been
      finalized yet.

      On Jun 1, 2006, at 9:11 PM, Jack Warson wrote:

      > Well Gary how was the rally skool over in Nevada this last weekend.
      > Was it
      > worth going over to it or not. They are going to have another one
      > on May 21.
      > With our tight weekend schedule we would have to drive over and
      > back on the
      > same day so we can make back to work on Monday. I just wanted to
      > know what
      > you learned: Driving skills, GPSr skills and navigational options??
      > With the
      > gas prices' going up every day and the long drive in your opinion
      > is it
      > worth it. Thanks for your help and maybe if we do this we could
      > keep up
      > with your dust. Jack
      >

      > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Bryan Wright
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        Uh Jenn, does that mean you're volunteering to do it? :-) :-)

        (Unless Jenn answers "yes" to the above question, what she meant to say is
        that SKWERL is *investigating the possibility* of doing a Rally School in
        CA. It would depend on a sufficient level of interest, his schedule and an
        appropriate location :-) :-) )

        I think there's another message that just went out a few minutes ago on the
        subject ;-)

        The SKWERL