Re: [NUTS] Green frogs

  • scottforde@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2006
      I thought somebody is!

      7 less than perfect AKA 47-40-47

      On 5/1/06, Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:

      Yes, someone is.  J

      47SKWERL47

      (and as others have noted, they are a sig item J )

      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2006
         wouldn't that be ak47??

        oops sorry about that, now the cia is watching this list ;)

        47Jeo47

        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2006
          LOL

          Message 4 of 12 , May 1, 2006
            I found a green frog in Ft Bragg with ZDEE on it this weekend...
            Oh well...
            Jim

            Message 5 of 12 , May 1, 2006
              Sorry, & yes I think it was 2DEE...
              I found a green frog in Ft Bragg with ZDEE on it this weekend...
              Oh well...
              Jim

              I received the following message, but was unable to answer it.  Anyone out there into green frogs?
              Tanky

              "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one question though.  i found plastic green frogs in two caches while in the area.  they both had "ZDEE" and "Move" hand written on them and each had a different number hand written on them.  do you know what they are?"
            • William Key
              Message 6 of 12 , May 2, 2006
                I have found a couple of these...they belong to 2Dee 2Dee (it's their signature item... i.e. tanky tank)...nice couple.  I'm sure they can tell you exactly what they want done with them/how to log them.
                Will aka spynsky