Re: [NUTS] Green frogs

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2006
       >do you know what they
      > are?"

      Yep, they're green frogs  :P

      Jeo

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 1 May 2006 17:13:55 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Green frogs

      It's 2DEE s frog I think.I'm not sure how there
      tracked
      Bill

      --- Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:

      > I received the following message, but was unable to > answer it. Anyone out there into green frogs? > Tanky > > "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one > question though. i found plastic green frogs in two > caches while in the area. they both had "ZDEE" and > "Move" hand written on them and each had a different > number hand written on them. do you know what they > are?" >
      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers! Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nuts_/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: nuts_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Bryan Wright
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2006

        Yes, someone is.  J

        47SKWERL47

        (and as others have noted, they are a sig item J )

      • scottforde@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2006
          I thought somebody is!

          7 less than perfect AKA 47-40-47

          On 5/1/06, Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:

          Yes, someone is.  J

          47SKWERL47

          (and as others have noted, they are a sig item J )

          I received the following message, but was unable to answer it.  Anyone out there into green frogs?

          Tanky

          "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one question though.  i found plastic green frogs in two caches while in the area.  they both had "ZDEE" and "Move" hand written on them and each had a different number hand written on them.  do you know what they are?"

          Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          --
          "Of all the things I've lost ... I think I miss my mind the most." - Mark Twain
        • JeoMc5@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , May 1, 2006
             wouldn't that be ak47??

            oops sorry about that, now the cia is watching this list ;)

            47Jeo47

            Message 5 of 12 , May 1, 2006
              LOL

              Message 6 of 12 , May 1, 2006
                I found a green frog in Ft Bragg with ZDEE on it this weekend...
                Oh well...
                Jim

                Message 7 of 12 , May 1, 2006
                  Sorry, & yes I think it was 2DEE...
                  I found a green frog in Ft Bragg with ZDEE on it this weekend...
                  Oh well...
                  Jim

                  I received the following message, but was unable to answer it.  Anyone out there into green frogs?
                  Tanky

                  "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one question though.  i found plastic green frogs in two caches while in the area.  they both had "ZDEE" and "Move" hand written on them and each had a different number hand written on them.  do you know what they are?"
                • William Key