Re: [NUTS] Green frogs

  • scottforde@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2006
      I just saw the other post ith the same response ... oops!

      On 5/1/06, scottforde@... < scottforde@...> wrote:
      It think it is 2Dee2Dee's signature item. I think the number the find number of that cache. You can send them an email to see if they are trackable but I don't think so.

      On 5/1/06, Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
      I received the following message, but was unable to answer it.  Anyone out there into green frogs?
      Tanky

      "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one question though.  i found plastic green frogs in two caches while in the area.  they both had "ZDEE" and "Move" hand written on them and each had a different number hand written on them.  do you know what they are?"

      Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      --
      "Of all the things I've lost ... I think I miss my mind the most." - Mark Twain

      --
      "Of all the things I've lost ... I think I miss my mind the most." - Mark Twain
    • JeoMc5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2006
         >do you know what they
        > are?"

        Yep, they're green frogs  :P

        Jeo

        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2006

          Yes, someone is.  J

          47SKWERL47

          (and as others have noted, they are a sig item J )

          Message 4 of 12 , May 1, 2006
            I thought somebody is!

            7 less than perfect AKA 47-40-47

            Message 5 of 12 , May 1, 2006
               wouldn't that be ak47??

              oops sorry about that, now the cia is watching this list ;)

              47Jeo47

              Message 6 of 12 , May 1, 2006
                LOL

                Message 7 of 12 , May 1, 2006
                  I found a green frog in Ft Bragg with ZDEE on it this weekend...
                  Oh well...
                  Jim

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 1, 2006
                    Sorry, & yes I think it was 2DEE...
                    I found a green frog in Ft Bragg with ZDEE on it this weekend...
                    Oh well...
                    Jim

                    I received the following message, but was unable to answer it.  Anyone out there into green frogs?
                    Tanky

                    "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one question though.  i found plastic green frogs in two caches while in the area.  they both had "ZDEE" and "Move" hand written on them and each had a different number hand written on them.  do you know what they are?"
                  • William Key