Green frogs

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2006
      I received the following message, but was unable to answer it.  Anyone out there into green frogs?
      Tanky

      "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one question though.  i found plastic green frogs in two caches while in the area.  they both had "ZDEE" and "Move" hand written on them and each had a different number hand written on them.  do you know what they are?"
    • Bill Hoke
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2006
        It's 2DEE s frog I think.I'm not sure how there
        tracked
        Bill

      • scottforde@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 2006
          It think it is 2Dee2Dee's signature item. I think the number the find number of that cache. You can send them an email to see if they are trackable but I don't think so.

          On 5/1/06, Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
          I received the following message, but was unable to answer it.  Anyone out there into green frogs?
          Tanky

          "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one question though.  i found plastic green frogs in two caches while in the area.  they both had "ZDEE" and "Move" hand written on them and each had a different number hand written on them.  do you know what they are?"

          Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          --
          "Of all the things I've lost ... I think I miss my mind the most." - Mark Twain
        • scottforde@gmail.com

            Message 5 of 12 , May 1, 2006
               >do you know what they
              > are?"

              Yep, they're green frogs  :P

              Jeo

              It's 2DEE s frog I think.I'm not sure how there
              tracked
              Bill

              --- Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:

              > I received the following message, but was unable to > answer it. Anyone out there into green frogs? > Tanky > > "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one > question though. i found plastic green frogs in two > caches while in the area. they both had "ZDEE" and > "Move" hand written on them and each had a different > number hand written on them. do you know what they > are?" >
              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers! Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nuts_/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: nuts_-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            • Bryan Wright
              Message 6 of 12 , May 1, 2006

                Yes, someone is.  J

                47SKWERL47

                (and as others have noted, they are a sig item J )

                Message 7 of 12 , May 1, 2006
                  I thought somebody is!

                  7 less than perfect AKA 47-40-47

                  Message 8 of 12 , May 1, 2006
                     wouldn't that be ak47??

                    oops sorry about that, now the cia is watching this list ;)

                    47Jeo47

                    Message 9 of 12 , May 1, 2006
                      LOL

                      Message 10 of 12 , May 1, 2006
                        I found a green frog in Ft Bragg with ZDEE on it this weekend...
                        Oh well...
                        Jim

                        Message 11 of 12 , May 1, 2006
                          Sorry, & yes I think it was 2DEE...
                          I found a green frog in Ft Bragg with ZDEE on it this weekend...
                          Oh well...
                          Jim

                          I received the following message, but was unable to answer it.  Anyone out there into green frogs?
                          Tanky

                          "Hi, i realy enjoyed the whale tale cash. i have one question though.  i found plastic green frogs in two caches while in the area.  they both had "ZDEE" and "Move" hand written on them and each had a different number hand written on them.  do you know what they are?"
                        • William Key