Re: [NUTS] Free GBES rally entry

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 21, 2006
      OK folks, last call for the drawing for a free GBES Rally entry fee worth a cool $100!!! Remember you (and your team mates) must be newbies... first timers... beginners...  with the GBES Navigational Rally. And NUTS to boot!!! So far we have two entries (BluCruz&Family, and JackRat and the Brain) that fit the profile for a lucky winner!! Tonight at 7 pm we will draw based upon those who have let us know of their intentions by 6:45 pm (also tonight). Don't miss out if you plan to go for the first time. This is really special and has never been offered before... there's not even any strings (except if you commit, you go!!!) LOL  Back at 7:00 and hope Thrak got the bugs out! Rock&Crystal redhawk2853@...

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 21, 2006
        Alright the winner of the FREE GBES rally entry is (drum roll) ....................................................................... BluCruz&Family   Congratulations!!!  and please contact us at redhawk2853@... or give us a call 872-9456  Don & Jacqi aka Rock&Crystal

        OK folks, last call for the drawing for a free GBES Rally entry fee worth a cool $100!!! Remember you (and your team mates) must be newbies... first timers... beginners...  with the GBES Navigational Rally. And NUTS to boot!!! So far we have two entries (BluCruz&Family, and JackRat and the Brain) that fit the profile for a lucky winner!! Tonight at 7 pm we will draw based upon those who have let us know of their intentions by 6:45 pm (also tonight). Don't miss out if you plan to go for the first time. This is really special and has never been offered before... there's not even any strings (except if you commit, you go!!!) LOL  Back at 7:00 and hope Thrak got the bugs out! Rock&Crystal redhawk2853@...
        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, <redhawk2853@...> wrote:

        > Boy you can tell she's a teacher! Great examples of who CAN'T enter the NUTS drawing for the GBES free entry! a) and b) and c) are correct you get an A+ .... BANG!!! (well, you said shoot!) :o) R&C

      • Gary McElroy
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 21, 2006
          Well first off I'd like to thank the academy, my
          parents, god, my wife, the kids....oh that's the wrong
          speach. Anyway, I'd like to make an offer here if it's
          allowed. How bout' Blucruz & Family splits it with
          Jacrat & the brain 50/50 since we've both paid
          already. Just a thought. If it can't be done then I'd
          at least like to buy their dinner up there. Blucruz

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 22, 2006
            A very thoughtful and generous offering BluCruz. What say you, JackRat??? Now I need both BluCruz AND JackRat to contact us (872-9456) or email redhawk2853@msn OFF the NUTS forums, sooner than later. Thanks, Don aka Rock

            --- redhawk2853@... wrote:

            > Alright the winner of the FREE GBES rally entry is
            > (drum roll)

            > BluCruz&Family   Congratulations!!!  and please
            > contact us at redhawk2853@... or give us a call
            > 872-9456  Don & Jacqi aka Rock&Crystal

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Gary McElroy
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 22, 2006
              Hey, Rock
              I just got home from the CITO Event in Cottonwood.
              Logged my finds and checked my e-mail and am heading
              to a shower and a nap. I'll be home all day tomorrow
              if we need to hook up about this. I'm sorry, I'm just
              beat right now. Gary(Blucruz) Home: 873-6365 Cell:
              521-5091