Dancing Squirel

  • jesterboxer
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 19, 2006
      My son just came home from a fast food joint that "gives" away cache
      trade items. Just thought that SKWERL might like to stop and be one of
      the first to get one before they are gone. They aren't just any Mc-toys
      any more.
      Rich
    • Bryan Wright
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 19, 2006
        ??? Could this be one of the Scrat (Ice Age) toys from Burger King?
        Managed to get 3 of one of them (Silly Scrat) but none of the other ones
        (Nutty Scrat) so far :-)

        The SKWERL

        My son just came home from a fast food joint that "gives" away cache
        trade items. Just thought that SKWERL might like to stop and be one of
        the first to get one before they are gone. They aren't just any Mc-toys
        any more.
        Rich

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • rich sasek

          My son just came home from a fast food joint that "gives" away cache
          trade items. Just thought that SKWERL might like to stop and be one of
          the first to get one before they are gone. They aren't just any Mc-toys
          any more.
          Rich

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low
          PC-to-Phone call rates.

        • Trevor Anderson
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 20, 2006
            Howdy Gang,

            Yes, the rumors are true... the Obsessed Caching Group (O.C.G.) has minted a coin.  It is geocaching.com trackable with its own icon (fittingly the 8 ball).

            You can see the icon by checking out my profile under trackables or go to the O.C.G. webpage and you can see the actual coin.

            I will have them at the next few events for sale (Coloma, maybe paradise, CITO Event...).  The price is an even $10.  What we don't sell here will be taken back to GeoWoodstock IV.

            If you are interested in one of these little treasures let me know.

            Cheers
            Trevor from TRAKD

            Celebrate Earth Day everyday! Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day
          • debra jaynes

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 20, 2006
                I have been asked what the coin looks like so, here is the O.C.G. Caching Page with a picture of the "8-Ball" side of the coin. The other side is the State of California with the four geocaching colors. A N/S arrow is offset and a star for where we are "approximately" located.... Oh, yeah... and the original 6 members are listed around the top.

                If the web link does not work. The caching page is under geocaching.com member name O.C.G.

                Cheers
                Trevor from TRAKD

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 20, 2006
                  Howdy All,

                  I know that this was tossed around a few months back but the web page is actually up now and the space is very limited.  The is for the Yosemite Spring 2006 VIP CITO Event that will be held on May 6th in Yosemite.

                  The GC# is -
                  GCV1A4

                  The web page is -

                  Cheers... hope to see you all in Yosemite!

                • Trevor Anderson

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 20, 2006
                      Uh, oh! Probably need a couple of these. Do you want us to carry them to GWIV? How many minted? what metals? is there and LE? LOL R&C

                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 24, 2006
                        Dancing Squirrel from McD's is very cool!!! Just got a pair of em
                        yesterday. He's definitely shaking it!!! Between this one (from "The
                        Wild") and the two different Burger King Scrats (from "Ice Age 2"), it has
                        been a good year for squirrels. Now if they come up with one from that
                        other movie (Over The Hedge?)

                        The SKWERL

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 4, 2006
                          Yes, he has... 300 Hides... that is AMAZING!  WOW, I was going over my caches... I still have 100 to do...

                          Congrats Sir!!!  Sure you will be the first 1000/1000 soon!

                          Cheers

                        • Warren Harding
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 5, 2006

                            Trakd,

                            You took the word right out of my left frontal lobe: AMAZING!  Congratulations, Retired Professor. (Are you really retired yet? )  The question that comes to my mind is which geocacher has found the most of the Reitred Professor's caches.  That's got to be a major accomplishment itself.

                            47Dad47

                            From: Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@...>
                            To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                            Subject: [NUTS] Retiredprof hits 300 HIDES!!!!
                            Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

                            Yes, he has... 300 Hides... that is AMAZING!  WOW, I was going over my caches... I still have 100 to do...

                            Congrats Sir!!!  Sure you will be the first 1000/1000 soon!

                            Cheers

                            Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min.

                          • Trevor Anderson
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jul 5, 2006
                              Well, I am sure that 2Dee2Dee and Team Alamo have the most.  I have been fortunate enough to snag 187 or RPs caches.  Unfortunately, I missed out on 14 of his current (7/5/06 @ 5:45) 302 caches.

                              :-)

                              Thanks RP for everything you give to the sport!

                              From: Trevor Anderson <trakdclan@...>
                              To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

                              Yes, he has... 300 Hides... that is AMAZING!  WOW, I was going over my caches... I still have 100 to do...

                              Congrats Sir!!!  Sure you will be the first 1000/1000 soon!

                              Cheers

                              Do you Yahoo!?