Re: [NUTS] A Special Event?

  • Jim Olson
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 20 11:32 PM

      Hey!!! That sounds like a plan... Maybe even a first for a Geocache event...

      And ChicoScott & I did a few caches in Oroville today & I KNOW we must have been right behind Rock&Crystal…
      I had better get an invite… lol…
      Jim

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 20 11:42 PM
          That could work, but I think he should make her work for it... Something like a 5 by 5... Maybe a scuba dive down 30 ft in Lake Oroville?
          Jim
          NO!!! That's not nice...

            http://mail.yahoo.com

              I saw this log by R&C at Fortune Cookie in Oroville...Busy day at
              the Temple, muggles and cachers, too! We stopped by to grab this one
              after picking up a very important license from the County Recorders
              Office  TNLNSL. Came face to face with a grumpy dog through a fence!
              Thanks for the hunt, Rock&Crystal
              Sounds like they are preparing for a special event...I think I hear
              bells.  Congratulations guys!
              Mike & Gail
              PS  This would make a great event cache!

              http://mail.yahoo.com

              Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

            • Jenn Oates
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 21 5:36 PM
                I'd be disappointed to hear about any less. :)

                --- Escapades <escapades4cache@...> wrote:

                > When its time for Rock to give Crystal the ring
                > maybe he could hand here a GPS programed to where
                > the "cache" is hidden!
                >
                > Jim Olson <ka6aru@...> wrote:
                > Hey!!! That sounds like a plan... Maybe even a first
                > for a Geocache event...
                > And ChicoScott & I did a few caches in Oroville
                > today & I KNOW we must have been right behind
                > Rock&Crystal�
                > I had better get an invite� lol�
                > Jim

              • Pat or Bert Hall

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 23 10:02 PM
                    OK you guys... maybe we were talking about an electrical contractor's license... right, Mike? Those igloos need electricity to stay frozen in the summer!!  ;o) Thanks for the congrats folks... been together four years, engaged two (funny how quickly the time passes), and guess it's about time she makes an honest man out of me! :o) Actually she "Rocks" my world... but don't tell her I told you!  :o)