A Special Event?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2004
      I saw this log by R&C at Fortune Cookie in Oroville...Busy day at
      the Temple, muggles and cachers, too! We stopped by to grab this one
      after picking up a very important license from the County Recorders
      Office TNLNSL. Came face to face with a grumpy dog through a fence!
      Thanks for the hunt, Rock&Crystal
      Sounds like they are preparing for a special event...I think I hear
      bells. Congratulations guys!
      Mike & Gail
      PS This would make a great event cache!