My first find!

  • Jim & Anastasia Logg
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2006
      We found our first geocache on Saturday! It was raining, but we went
      out anyway. :)

      I found PASSPORT by peteregypt
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=f1d3e84b-2c28-
      498a-8bf6-4a426a98f599

      Happy geocaching,
      gpsloggers
    • debra jaynes
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 17, 2006
        congratulations....have a great time out there.
        debra/qattales

        On 4/17/06, Jim & Anastasia Logg <jimlogg@...> wrote:
        We found our first geocache on Saturday!  It was raining, but we went
        out anyway. :)

        I found PASSPORT by peteregypt
        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=f1d3e84b-2c28-
        498a-8bf6-4a426a98f599

        Happy geocaching,
        gpsloggers

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • nelson143
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 17, 2006
          Not only did you find your fist geocache, but you found us N.U.T.S.
          Welcome!!!!
          Ed
          TB&TB

          > We found our first geocache on Saturday! It was raining, but we went
          > out anyway. :)
          >
          > I found PASSPORT by peteregypt
          > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=f1d3e84b-2c28-
          > 498a-8bf6-4a426a98f599
          >
          > Happy geocaching,
          > gpsloggers
          >

          > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Bill Hoke
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 18, 2006
            AAHHH...I still remember our first time ;-)
            billandlore

            --- nelson143 <nelson143@...> wrote:

            ---------------------------------
            Not only did you find your fist geocache, but you
            found us N.U.T.S.
            Welcome!!!!
            Ed
            TB&TB

            > We found our first geocache on Saturday! It was
            raining, but we went
            > out anyway. :)
            >
            > I found PASSPORT by peteregypt

            http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=f1d3e84b-2c28-
            > 498a-8bf6-4a426a98f599
            >
            > Happy geocaching,
            > gpsloggers
            >

            > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Hobby
            and craft supply
            Craft hobby Hobbies
            and crafts

            Terms of Service.

            ---------------------------------
          • Warren Harding
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 18, 2006

              You shouldn't have done that!  You've broken your Mugglehead. That's all it takes.  Now you are an addict.  May you rest in Geocache Heaven.

              47Dad47

              From: "Jim & Anastasia Logg" <jimlogg@...>
              To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 02:32:45 -0000

            • jerryw38@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 18, 2006
                Jim   Now u have to come down to Lodi to get ur numbers up

                Remember " It is as much fun to hide as it is to find"

                Jerryw38

                From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>

                --- nelson143 <nelson143@...> wrote:

                ---------------------------------
                Not only did you find your fist geocache, but you
                found us N.U.T.S.
                Welcome!!!!
                Ed
                TB&TB

                > We found our first geocache on Saturday!  It was
                raining, but we went
                > out anyway. :)
                >
                > I found PASSPORT by peteregypt

                http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?g uid=f1d3e84b-2c28-
                > 498a-8bf6-4a426a98f599
                >
                > Happy geocaching,
                > gpsloggers
                >

                > Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                                                Hobby
                and craft supply
                Craft hobb y                                    Hobbies
                and crafts

                Terms of Service.