Re: [NUTS] Free Cache Items

  • JeoMc5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 15, 2006
      Well ummm yeah, and a Hoppy Easter to you too :P

      Jeo

      From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

      I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
      be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

      --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
      encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
      items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause
      they are giving away free quality geocache products to
      anyone who is a registered geocacher with
      www.geocaching.com.

      To get free items, go to:
      webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
      your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount
      of geocaching items to give away.

      47Dad47

      Terms of Service.

      Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
      Treasure seeker

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS