800 and Easter

  • Bert Mansfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006
      Thanks to Rock & Crystal for the big help in number at the Lodi weekend.  Thanks too to those who congratulated me.  Yes, I'd love to caching whenever I can.  I'm going to Redding on Sat. to take Easter treats to my kids and grandkids.  Hope to cache along the way.  Looks like great weather next week, so call me!  Plunk really wanted that BIG nut, so I gotta get it for him.
      Thanks again to all you NUTS!  You're the best!
      AKA Froggy