Re: [NUTS] Cachers in Lake, Mendocino, or Sonoma Counties?

  • dawn mateo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
      Dido....I'm in Susanville

      Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:
      Another Sacramentan (well, Newcastle) here.  I have family and friends in Petaluma, Santa Rosa, etc and have been known to do a few caches when I'm out that way.  :-)

      The SKWERL

      Pat or Bert Hall <bnphall@...> wrote:
      I'm in Penn Valley, a ways from Ukiah but not too far to pick up some caches there.  Come on over to the N.U.T.S. event (GCV6N1) in Grass Valley on May 6 and meet some of us adicts.
      Tanky
      p.s.  Bring the sun with you.