RE: [NUTS] BIG BEAR GETS 1000

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2006

      I like Big Bear

      47Dad47

      From: "nelson143" <nelson143@...>
      To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [NUTS] BIG BEAR GETS 1000
      Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 06:20:02 -0700

      A congrats in the Big Bear style :P

      WAY TO GO BIG BEAR FOR GETING 1000 HE IS A REDDING NUT WHO HAS BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME AND FINALY GOT 1000 GOODJOB  NUMBER 1000 WAS ON A NEW REDVOODOO FARMER CACHE.

          ;)
      Ed & Julie
      tb&tb

      Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Thrak
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2006
        Done in true Big Bear style!  Grats Big Bear on a major milestone. Keep on caching and log them any darn way YOU want to log them!

        -=Thrak=-

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" <nelson143@...> wrote:

        > A congrats in the Big Bear style :P
        >
        > WAY TO GO BIG BEAR FOR GETING 1000 HE IS A REDDING NUT WHO HAS BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME AND FINALY GOT 1000 GOODJOB NUMBER 1000 WAS ON A NEW REDVOODOO FARMER CACHE.
        >
        > ;)
        > Ed & Julie
        > tb&tb

      • Gary McElroy
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2006
          Way to Big Bear!!!! I almost can't wait to do it too!
          I should of already had 1k but I'm waiting for the
          event in Lodi to do it. I must be NUTS or something.
          It's been a nice rest this week anyhow. CACHE ON!!!
          Blucruz

          --- Thrak <thrak@...> wrote:

          > Done in true Big Bear style! Grats Big Bear on a
          > major milestone. Keep
          > on caching and log them any darn way YOU want to log
          > them!
          >
          > -=Thrak=-
          >
          > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com> ,
          > "nelson143" <nelson143@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > A congrats in the Big Bear style :P
          > >
          > > WAY TO GO BIG BEAR FOR GETING 1000 HE IS A REDDING
          > NUT WHO HAS BEEN
          > AROUND A LONG TIME AND FINALY GOT 1000 GOODJOB
          > NUMBER 1000 WAS ON A NEW
          > REDVOODOO FARMER CACHE.
          > >
          > > ;)
          > > Ed & Julie
          > > tb&tb

        • Warren Harding
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2006

            Did I tell you, I like Big Bear?

            47Dad47

            From: Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...>
            To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re: BIG BEAR GETS 1000
            Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

            --- Thrak <thrak@...> wrote:

            > Done in true Big Bear style!  Grats Big Bear on a
            > major milestone. Keep
            > on caching and log them any darn way YOU want to log
            > them!
            >
            > -=Thrak=-
            >
            > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com> ,
            > "nelson143" <nelson143@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > A congrats in the Big Bear style :P
            > >
            > > WAY TO GO BIG BEAR FOR GETING 1000 HE IS A REDDING
            > NUT WHO HAS BEEN
            > AROUND A LONG TIME AND FINALY GOT 1000 GOODJOB
            > NUMBER 1000 WAS ON A NEW
            > REDVOODOO FARMER CACHE.
            > >
            > >     ;)
            > > Ed & Julie