BIG BEAR GETS 1000

  • nelson143
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2006
      A congrats in the Big Bear style :P

      WAY TO GO BIG BEAR FOR GETING 1000 HE IS A REDDING NUT WHO HAS BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME AND FINALY GOT 1000 GOODJOB  NUMBER 1000 WAS ON A NEW REDVOODOO FARMER CACHE.

          ;)
      Ed & Julie
      tb&tb
    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2006

        I like Big Bear

        47Dad47

        From: "nelson143" <nelson143@...>
        To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [NUTS] BIG BEAR GETS 1000
        Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 06:20:02 -0700

        A congrats in the Big Bear style :P

        WAY TO GO BIG BEAR FOR GETING 1000 HE IS A REDDING NUT WHO HAS BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME AND FINALY GOT 1000 GOODJOB  NUMBER 1000 WAS ON A NEW REDVOODOO FARMER CACHE.

            ;)
        Ed & Julie
        tb&tb

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Thrak
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5, 2006
          Done in true Big Bear style!  Grats Big Bear on a major milestone. Keep on caching and log them any darn way YOU want to log them!

          -=Thrak=-

          --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" <nelson143@...> wrote:

          > A congrats in the Big Bear style :P
          >
          > WAY TO GO BIG BEAR FOR GETING 1000 HE IS A REDDING NUT WHO HAS BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME AND FINALY GOT 1000 GOODJOB NUMBER 1000 WAS ON A NEW REDVOODOO FARMER CACHE.
          >
          > ;)
          > Ed & Julie
          > tb&tb

        • Gary McElroy
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2006
            Way to Big Bear!!!! I almost can't wait to do it too!
            I should of already had 1k but I'm waiting for the
            event in Lodi to do it. I must be NUTS or something.
            It's been a nice rest this week anyhow. CACHE ON!!!
            Blucruz

            --- Thrak <thrak@...> wrote:

            > Done in true Big Bear style! Grats Big Bear on a
            > major milestone. Keep
            > on caching and log them any darn way YOU want to log
            > them!
            >
            > -=Thrak=-
            >
            > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com> ,
            > "nelson143" <nelson143@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > A congrats in the Big Bear style :P
            > >
            > > WAY TO GO BIG BEAR FOR GETING 1000 HE IS A REDDING
            > NUT WHO HAS BEEN
            > AROUND A LONG TIME AND FINALY GOT 1000 GOODJOB
            > NUMBER 1000 WAS ON A NEW
            > REDVOODOO FARMER CACHE.
            > >
            > > ;)
            > > Ed & Julie
            > > tb&tb

          • Warren Harding
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2006

              Did I tell you, I like Big Bear?

              47Dad47

              From: Gary McElroy <gsmcelroy@...>
              To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: Re: [NUTS] Re: BIG BEAR GETS 1000
              Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

              --- Thrak <thrak@...> wrote:

              > Done in true Big Bear style!  Grats Big Bear on a
              > major milestone. Keep
              > on caching and log them any darn way YOU want to log
              > them!
              >
              > -=Thrak=-
              >
              > --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              > <mailto:nuts_@yahoogroups.com> ,
              > "nelson143" <nelson143@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > A congrats in the Big Bear style :P
              > >
              > > WAY TO GO BIG BEAR FOR GETING 1000 HE IS A REDDING
              > NUT WHO HAS BEEN
              > AROUND A LONG TIME AND FINALY GOT 1000 GOODJOB
              > NUMBER 1000 WAS ON A NEW
              > REDVOODOO FARMER CACHE.
              > >
              > >     ;)
              > > Ed & Julie