Re: [NUTS] How to Dress Your Lady

  • debra jaynes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 3:12 PM
      coffee beige would be good..then when you are trying to get a fix on the gps and the coffee spills ..not a problem.
      qattales

      On 4/4/06, Erin McGrath <erin@...> wrote:
      Sorry, I'm not much of a 'pink' girl.  How about something 'dirt' or 'grass stain' colored?

      ErSamin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 4:15 AM
        HHmmmm
        Coffee, biege, grass stain and dirt, sounds like camoflage to me  ;)

        My kind of girls,

        Jeo

        Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
        Treasure seeker

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS