Re: [NUTS] How to Dress Your Lady

  • Erin McGrath
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      Sorry, I'm not much of a 'pink' girl.  How about something 'dirt' or 'grass stain' colored?

      ErSamin
        coffee beige would be good..then when you are trying to get a fix on the gps and the coffee spills ..not a problem.
        qattales

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
          HHmmmm
          Coffee, biege, grass stain and dirt, sounds like camoflage to me  ;)

          My kind of girls,

          Jeo

          Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
          Treasure seeker

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS