Re: [NUTS] Re: FW: Accepting Registrations for 2006 GBES Geocaching & Navigation

  • Gary McElroy
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 8:05 PM
      Hey Jack, Check the date setting on your computer.
      your e-mails are saying it's July 2, 2006.
      Gary

      --- Jack Warson <jwarson@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Well Don, we have signed up for the Rally in CC and
      have our reservations at
      the Village Hotel along with Blucruz and family. So
      now for the
      questions.What do we do at this rally and what
      equipment do we need once we
      get there. For the night cache, do we need extra
      lights on the vehicle to
      see, head light gear to find the caches? Are the runs
      timed to get the
      points or do we just get points for finding the caches
      and the check points?
      Mary and I would like to just have a little idea of
      what to expect. HAHA I
      know from seeing your pictures of last year that it
      really looks like a lot
      of fun. Do we need to bring Geo junk, TB's to place in
      caches like any other
      cache finds? I have never driven my jeep (only has
      2400 miles) off road
      (much) but I do have some knowledge on how to drive
      off road and climb
      rocks. I'm not that worried about this, I was just
      sort of wondering what to
      expect. As far as a team, I guess 'Jackrat and the
      Brain' is our team and we
      are playing for the NUTS in points. Anyway, if you
      could send just a little
      information it would help us know what to bring, other
      than soap for the
      Jeep and us after the events. Talk to you later and
      thanks.

      Jack

      Hobby
      and craft supply