RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items

  • Susan Conlon
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 2, 2006
      Awwwwww, I want one for my cache too!  The one in my livingroom!
      ~DG~
      Dragongirl

      Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
      There is a group of geocachers who are trying to encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause they are giving away free quality geocache products to anyone who is a registered geocacher with www.geocaching.com.
      To get free items, go to: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount of geocaching items to give away.
      47Dad47

    • JeoMc5@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 15, 2006
        Well ummm yeah, and a Hoppy Easter to you too :P

        Jeo

        I had a lot of trouble with this link.  Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm .  It should work.
        47Dad47

        From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

        I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
        be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

        --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
        encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
        items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause
        they are giving away free quality geocache products to
        anyone who is a registered geocacher with
        www.geocaching.com.

        To get free items, go to:
        webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
        your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount
        of geocaching items to give away.

        47Dad47

        Terms of Service.

        Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
        Treasure seeker

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS