RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items

  • rich sasek
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
      Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck

      Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
      Bill,
      I had a lot of trouble with this link.  Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm .  It should work.
      47Dad47

      From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items
      Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

      I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
      be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

      --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
      encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
      items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause
      they are giving away free quality geocache products to
      anyone who is a registered geocacher with
      www.geocaching.com.

      To get free items, go to:
      webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
      your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount
      of geocaching items to give away.

      47Dad47

      Terms of Service.

      ---------------------------------

      Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
      Treasure seeker

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Huntnlady
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
        Is that the same place that sent me the bucket of used golf balls?

        Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
        There is a group of geocachers who are trying to encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause they are giving away free quality geocache products to anyone who is a registered geocacher with www.geocaching.com.
        To get free items, go to: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount of geocaching items to give away.
        47Dad47

        Deer laugh when they hear my name!

      • Susan Conlon
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 2, 2006
          Awwwwww, I want one for my cache too!  The one in my livingroom!
          ~DG~
          Dragongirl

        • JeoMc5@aol.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 15, 2006
            Well ummm yeah, and a Hoppy Easter to you too :P

            Jeo

            From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
            To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

[...]