RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items

  • rich sasek
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
      I don't know, Ian liked the rock he got today.

      Bill Hoke <bhoke@...> wrote:
      I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
      be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

      --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
      encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
      items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause
      they are giving away free quality geocache products to
      anyone who is a registered geocacher with
      www.geocaching.com.

      To get free items, go to:
      webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
      your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount
      of geocaching items to give away.

      47Dad47

      Terms of Service.

      ---------------------------------

    • rich sasek
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
        Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck

        Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
        Bill,
        I had a lot of trouble with this link.  Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm .  It should work.
        47Dad47

        From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items
        Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

        I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
        be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

        --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
        encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
        items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause
        they are giving away free quality geocache products to
        anyone who is a registered geocacher with
        www.geocaching.com.

        To get free items, go to:
        webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
        your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount
        of geocaching items to give away.

        47Dad47

        Terms of Service.

        ---------------------------------

        Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
        Treasure seeker

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Huntnlady
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
          Is that the same place that sent me the bucket of used golf balls?

          Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
          There is a group of geocachers who are trying to encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause they are giving away free quality geocache products to anyone who is a registered geocacher with www.geocaching.com.
          To get free items, go to: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount of geocaching items to give away.
          47Dad47

          Deer laugh when they hear my name!

        • Susan Conlon
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 2, 2006
            Awwwwww, I want one for my cache too!  The one in my livingroom!
            ~DG~
            Dragongirl

          • JeoMc5@aol.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 15, 2006
              Well ummm yeah, and a Hoppy Easter to you too :P

              Jeo

              From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
              To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

[...]