Re: [NUTS] Free Cache Items

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1 11:59 AM
      Trust me. It could have been MUCH worse........

      -=Thrak=-

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1 1:20 PM
        I don't know, Ian liked the rock he got today.

        ---------------------------------

          From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items
          Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

          I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
          be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

          --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

          ---------------------------------

          There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
          encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
          items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause
          they are giving away free quality geocache products to
          anyone who is a registered geocacher with
          www.geocaching.com.

          To get free items, go to:
          webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
          your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount
          of geocaching items to give away.

          47Dad47

          Terms of Service.

          ---------------------------------

          Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
          Treasure seeker

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Huntnlady
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 1 6:27 PM
            Is that the same place that sent me the bucket of used golf balls?

            Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
            There is a group of geocachers who are trying to encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause they are giving away free quality geocache products to anyone who is a registered geocacher with www.geocaching.com.
            To get free items, go to: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount of geocaching items to give away.
            47Dad47

            Deer laugh when they hear my name!

          • Susan Conlon
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 2 11:12 AM
              Awwwwww, I want one for my cache too!  The one in my livingroom!
              ~DG~
              Dragongirl

            • JeoMc5@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 15 3:57 PM
                Well ummm yeah, and a Hoppy Easter to you too :P

                Jeo

                From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
                To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

[...]