RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006

      Bill,

      I had a lot of trouble with this link.  Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm .  It should work.

      47Dad47

      From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
      To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items
      Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

      I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
      be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

      --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
      encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
      items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause
      they are giving away free quality geocache products to
      anyone who is a registered geocacher with
      www.geocaching.com.

      To get free items, go to:
      webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
      your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount
      of geocaching items to give away.

      47Dad47

      Terms of Service.

      ---------------------------------

      Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
      Treasure seeker

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Pat or Bert Hall
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
        Somebody had to do it.

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
          Trust me. It could have been MUCH worse........

          -=Thrak=-

          > I had a lot of trouble with this link. Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm . It should work.
          >
          > 47Dad47

          > From: Bill Hoke bhoke@...
          > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items
          > Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)
          >
          > I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
          > be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.
          >
          > --- Warren Harding warrenh2002@... wrote:
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          >
          > There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
          > encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
          > items we put in our geocaches. To push their cause
          > they are giving away free quality geocache products to
          > anyone who is a registered geocacher with
          > www.geocaching.com.
          >
          > To get free items, go to:
          > webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
          > your geocaching name. They have only a limited amount
          > of geocaching items to give away.
          >
          > 47Dad47

          > Terms of Service.
          >

          > ---------------------------------

          > Treasure seeker

        • rich sasek

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
                Is that the same place that sent me the bucket of used golf balls?

                Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
                There is a group of geocachers who are trying to encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause they are giving away free quality geocache products to anyone who is a registered geocacher with www.geocaching.com.
                To get free items, go to: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount of geocaching items to give away.
                47Dad47

                Deer laugh when they hear my name!

              • Susan Conlon
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 2, 2006
                  Awwwwww, I want one for my cache too!  The one in my livingroom!
                  ~DG~
                  Dragongirl

                • JeoMc5@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 15, 2006
                    Well ummm yeah, and a Hoppy Easter to you too :P

                    Jeo

                    From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
                    To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

[...]