Re: [NUTS] Free Cache Items

  • nelson143
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
      I can't get the link to work either...I tried with the "www" and without,
      and every combo the URL I could think of.

      The best I could to was back link to your election page.

      Ed
      TB&TB

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
        Thank you so very much! I really am going to enjoy the item that I got!
      • Warren Harding
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006

          Bill,

          I had a lot of trouble with this link.  Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm .  It should work.

          47Dad47

          From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

          ---------------------------------

          There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
          encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
          items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause
          they are giving away free quality geocache products to
          anyone who is a registered geocacher with
          www.geocaching.com.

          To get free items, go to:
          webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
          your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount
          of geocaching items to give away.

          47Dad47

          Terms of Service.

          ---------------------------------

          Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
          Treasure seeker

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Pat or Bert Hall
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
            Somebody had to do it.

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
              Trust me. It could have been MUCH worse........

              -=Thrak=-

              > I had a lot of trouble with this link. Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm . It should work.
              >
              > 47Dad47

              > From: Bill Hoke bhoke@...
              > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items
              > Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)
              >
              > I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
              > be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.
              >
              > --- Warren Harding warrenh2002@... wrote:
              >

              > ---------------------------------
              >
              > There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
              > encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
              > items we put in our geocaches. To push their cause
              > they are giving away free quality geocache products to
              > anyone who is a registered geocacher with
              > www.geocaching.com.
              >
              > To get free items, go to:
              > webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
              > your geocaching name. They have only a limited amount
              > of geocaching items to give away.
              >
              > 47Dad47

              > Terms of Service.
              >

              > ---------------------------------

              > Treasure seeker

            • rich sasek

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
                    Is that the same place that sent me the bucket of used golf balls?

                    Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
                    There is a group of geocachers who are trying to encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause they are giving away free quality geocache products to anyone who is a registered geocacher with www.geocaching.com.
                    To get free items, go to: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount of geocaching items to give away.
                    47Dad47

                    Deer laugh when they hear my name!

                  • Susan Conlon
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 2, 2006
                      Awwwwww, I want one for my cache too!  The one in my livingroom!
                      ~DG~
                      Dragongirl

                    • JeoMc5@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 15, 2006
                        Well ummm yeah, and a Hoppy Easter to you too :P

                        Jeo

                        From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
                        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

[...]