RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items

  • Bill Hoke
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
      I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
      be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

      --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
      encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
      items we put in our geocaches. To push their cause
      they are giving away free quality geocache products to
      anyone who is a registered geocacher with
      www.geocaching.com.

      To get free items, go to:
      webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
      your geocaching name. They have only a limited amount
      of geocaching items to give away.

      47Dad47

      Terms of Service.

      ---------------------------------
    • nelson143
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
        I can't get the link to work either...I tried with the "www" and without,
        and every combo the URL I could think of.

        The best I could to was back link to your election page.

        Ed
        TB&TB

        >I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
        > be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.
        >
        > --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        >
        > There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
        > encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
        > items we put in our geocaches. To push their cause
        > they are giving away free quality geocache products to
        > anyone who is a registered geocacher with
        > www.geocaching.com.
        >
        > To get free items, go to:
        > webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
        > your geocaching name. They have only a limited amount
        > of geocaching items to give away.
        >
        > 47Dad47

      • Dawn
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
          Thank you so very much! I really am going to enjoy the item that I got!
        • Warren Harding
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006

            Bill,

            I had a lot of trouble with this link.  Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm .  It should work.

            47Dad47

            From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
            To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

            I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
            be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

            --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

            ---------------------------------

            There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
            encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
            items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause
            they are giving away free quality geocache products to
            anyone who is a registered geocacher with
            www.geocaching.com.

            To get free items, go to:
            webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
            your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount
            of geocaching items to give away.

            47Dad47

            Terms of Service.

            ---------------------------------

            Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
            Treasure seeker

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • Pat or Bert Hall
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
              Somebody had to do it.

              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
                Trust me. It could have been MUCH worse........

                -=Thrak=-

                > I had a lot of trouble with this link. Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm . It should work.
                >
                > 47Dad47

                > From: Bill Hoke bhoke@...
                > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items
                > Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)
                >
                > I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
                > be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.
                >
                > --- Warren Harding warrenh2002@... wrote:
                >

                > ---------------------------------
                >
                > There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
                > encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
                > items we put in our geocaches. To push their cause
                > they are giving away free quality geocache products to
                > anyone who is a registered geocacher with
                > www.geocaching.com.
                >
                > To get free items, go to:
                > webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
                > your geocaching name. They have only a limited amount
                > of geocaching items to give away.
                >
                > 47Dad47

                > Terms of Service.
                >

                > ---------------------------------

                > Treasure seeker

              • rich sasek

                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
                      Is that the same place that sent me the bucket of used golf balls?

                      Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
                      There is a group of geocachers who are trying to encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause they are giving away free quality geocache products to anyone who is a registered geocacher with www.geocaching.com.
                      To get free items, go to: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount of geocaching items to give away.
                      47Dad47

                      Deer laugh when they hear my name!

                    • Susan Conlon
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 2, 2006
                        Awwwwww, I want one for my cache too!  The one in my livingroom!
                        ~DG~
                        Dragongirl

                      • JeoMc5@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 15, 2006
                          Well ummm yeah, and a Hoppy Easter to you too :P

                          Jeo

                          From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
                          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

[...]