RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items

  • Warren Harding
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006

      There is a group of geocachers who are trying to encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause they are giving away free quality geocache products to anyone who is a registered geocacher with www.geocaching.com.

      To get free items, go to: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount of geocaching items to give away.

      47Dad47

    • Bill Hoke
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
        I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
        be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

        --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
        encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
        items we put in our geocaches. To push their cause
        they are giving away free quality geocache products to
        anyone who is a registered geocacher with
        www.geocaching.com.

        To get free items, go to:
        webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
        your geocaching name. They have only a limited amount
        of geocaching items to give away.

        47Dad47

        Terms of Service.

        ---------------------------------
      • nelson143
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
          I can't get the link to work either...I tried with the "www" and without,
          and every combo the URL I could think of.

          The best I could to was back link to your election page.

          Ed
          TB&TB

          >I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
          > be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.
          >
          > --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          >
          > There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
          > encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
          > items we put in our geocaches. To push their cause
          > they are giving away free quality geocache products to
          > anyone who is a registered geocacher with
          > www.geocaching.com.
          >
          > To get free items, go to:
          > webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
          > your geocaching name. They have only a limited amount
          > of geocaching items to give away.
          >
          > 47Dad47

        • Dawn
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
            Thank you so very much! I really am going to enjoy the item that I got!
          • Warren Harding
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006

              Bill,

              I had a lot of trouble with this link.  Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm .  It should work.

              47Dad47

              From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
              To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

              I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
              be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

              --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

              ---------------------------------

              There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
              encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
              items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause
              they are giving away free quality geocache products to
              anyone who is a registered geocacher with
              www.geocaching.com.

              To get free items, go to:
              webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
              your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount
              of geocaching items to give away.

              47Dad47

              Terms of Service.

              ---------------------------------

              Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
              Treasure seeker

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            • Pat or Bert Hall
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
                Somebody had to do it.

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
                  Trust me. It could have been MUCH worse........

                  -=Thrak=-

                  > I had a lot of trouble with this link. Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm . It should work.
                  >
                  > 47Dad47

                  > From: Bill Hoke bhoke@...
                  > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                  > Subject: RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items
                  > Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)
                  >
                  > I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
                  > be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.
                  >
                  > --- Warren Harding warrenh2002@... wrote:
                  >

                  > ---------------------------------
                  >
                  > There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
                  > encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
                  > items we put in our geocaches. To push their cause
                  > they are giving away free quality geocache products to
                  > anyone who is a registered geocacher with
                  > www.geocaching.com.
                  >
                  > To get free items, go to:
                  > webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
                  > your geocaching name. They have only a limited amount
                  > of geocaching items to give away.
                  >
                  > 47Dad47

                  > Terms of Service.
                  >

                  > ---------------------------------

                  > Treasure seeker

                • rich sasek

                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
                        Is that the same place that sent me the bucket of used golf balls?

                        Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
                        There is a group of geocachers who are trying to encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause they are giving away free quality geocache products to anyone who is a registered geocacher with www.geocaching.com.
                        To get free items, go to: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount of geocaching items to give away.
                        47Dad47

                        Deer laugh when they hear my name!

                      • Susan Conlon
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 2, 2006
                          Awwwwww, I want one for my cache too!  The one in my livingroom!
                          ~DG~
                          Dragongirl

                        • JeoMc5@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 15, 2006
                            Well ummm yeah, and a Hoppy Easter to you too :P

                            Jeo

                            From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
                            To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                            Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

[...]