Re: [NUTS] Fw: Nuts

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2006
      I like that too. I'd also be willing to cough up the extra buck
      fifty to make the coin GC trackable. I think it would be really
      cool to have our own "nut" icon out there and it would probably make
      the coins more desirable to those who don't even know we're
      N.U.T.S. Otherwise, if we didn't do that I would think we could
      track it on Marky's site. ( http://www.sigitem.com/ ) Whadda think?

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "nelson143" <nelson143@...> wrote:

      > Another suggestion:
      > How about adding periods between the letters in "NUTS" on the coin
      to show it's an acronym?
      > N.U.T.S. versus NUTS.
      > Ed
      > TB&TB

      geocoin, here is our latest artwork. The space at the bottom front
      would be for tracking numbers at our own website, which Yar?Yar! had
      indicated we could create. Other wise the cost is pretty high for
      tracking at Geocaching.com We have submitted a genuine half NUTS
      shell so they can get the die artwork as close to real as possible.
      Open for suggestions, complaints, recommendations, even