Re: [NUTS] Fw: Nuts

  • debra jaynes
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 29 8:46 AM
      could we put the california across the top of the emblem following it's shape in a little bit larger print so it follows and doesn't interrupt the design.
      debra

      On 3/29/06, Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:

      You could also leave the name as it is, and just put "California" on the coin somewhere else (or the shape of the state).  That would allow you to leave the name intact.