Re: [NUTS] Cache finds

  • june bloom
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2004
      Yeah, but you'll be out there bright and early come Thursday morning, in fact you'll probably have your laptop next to your bed with the "New Cache " alarm set to give you a small charge of DC current through your wristband! Competitive, who's competitive? Nighty-night, I've had it, I'm getting v     e   r    y sleee........       py zzzzzzzzzz