Re: [NUTS] Fw: Nuts

  • bintigger@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2006
      Rock

      I would like  3 of each of the coins if that is possible..
      Let me k now
      GeoTigger and bigdaddy757
      Lora and Robert

    • nelson143
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2006
        Another suggestion:
        How about adding periods between the letters in "NUTS" on the coin to show it's an acronym?
        N.U.T.S. versus NUTS.
        Ed
        TB&TB
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2006
          I like that too. I'd also be willing to cough up the extra buck
          fifty to make the coin GC trackable. I think it would be really
          cool to have our own "nut" icon out there and it would probably make
          the coins more desirable to those who don't even know we're
          N.U.T.S. Otherwise, if we didn't do that I would think we could
          track it on Marky's site. ( http://www.sigitem.com/ ) Whadda think?