Re: [NUTS] Re: FW: Accepting Registrations for 2006 GBES Geocaching & Navigational Rally!!!

  • Jack Warson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2006
      Mary and I plan to go to the Navigational Rally, also. We don't know much
      about it so we would like to meet up with others to see what we have to do.
      Hotel/camping, or whatever we need to arrange. Would we go as a group or
      individual/family? Any help or information will help us plan for this, but
      we do plan to go. Jackrat and the brain