Re: FW: Accepting Registrations for 2006 GBES Geocaching & Navigational Rally!!!

  • blucruzfamily
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2006
      Tracey, the Kids, and myself are definately doing this. We've been
      impatiently waiting for this post to show up. Who else from our neck
      of the woods is doing this? Lets organize for the N.U.T.S. team points.
      Rock & Crystal, Didn't you do this last year? Your insight would be
      greatly appreciated.
      Gary