Re: [NUTS] Event in Lodi update

  • Richard Thompson
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 21 3:34 PM
      Yes, it will be on the 8th..

      Richard

      CASAS <alilcasa@...> wrote:
      Sorry, In a hurry this morning but isn't this suppose to say April 8th? It is off the RCGDS website.
      Anne

      RCGDS
      Monthly Event Cache!
                                                    Everyone Welcome!
      The next gathering will be on:
      April 9th, 2006
      Meeting Information:
      Breaking Down the Wall
      See you there!

      Richard Thompson <redwolf9@...> wrote:
      Hello to everyone.

      This is a update to the Lodi event om April 8th

      I will be having a raffle at the event. I will have
      some GC.com item to raffle off and if there is
      something you would like to bring for the raffle
      please do so. The big thing that I will have for the
      raffle is a Moun10bike Vr.3 GeoCoin. For the people
      that collect geocoins you know what this coin is. For
      the ones that do not collect geocoins you may not know
      him.

      Jon (Moun10bke) was the first person to have a coin
      made for a sig item. He called it a geocoin. His coin
      cam out about the same time the travel bug tags came
      out so his coin was also included in the tracking
      system on Gc.com thus making his coin the first
      trackable geocoin.

      Jerry Carter (aka El Diablo)President/Publisher of
      Today's Cacher magazine will be sending me copies to
      give out at the event.

      That is about it for now.

      Richard of the GeoCrickets