What's your name Skwerl?

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 10, 2006
      Little something I ran across:

      http://www.cheekysquirrel.net/squirrelname/index.php

      NIFTSIX=Baron
    • nuts4red
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 11, 2006
        Okay, this was funny when I input some other names of our team, but
        when mine was the subject matter and everyone else couldn't stop
        laughing, it suddenly didn't seem as good as redvoodoo to me! See ya
        down the road....Captain Fluffyfart
      • dawn mateo
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 11, 2006
          Hello...My name is " Nutty Nibbles his Nuts".....its nice to meet you all...lOL

          FireDawn

          Raymond <rxcooper@...> wrote:

          Little something I ran across:

          http://www.cheekysquirrel.net/squirrelname/index.php

          NIFTSIX=Baron

          Yahoo! Mail

        • rich sasek
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 11, 2006
            Oh my!! However did they know????

            $jester-Nibbles Bignuts
            (Rock better lookout)

            Raymond <rxcooper@...> wrote:

            Little something I ran across:

            http://www.cheekysquirrel.net/squirrelname/index.php

            NIFTSIX=Baron

            Yahoo! Mail

          • tntgood
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 12, 2006
              The results are in we are now:

              Westwood Goods = Private Dangleberry

              Tom = Scratchy Curlyarse

              Trish = Arch Bishop Drunkenpaws

              Brady = Twitchy Bushytail

              Robert = Lieutenant Bushkisser

              I am soooooo proud

              Take care every body....
              Scratchy Curlyarse ;-)
            • blucruzfamily
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 12, 2006
                "Sergeant Bignuts", Here! I could say something but then I'd have to
                back it up and you all really don't want me going there....do you?
              • blucruzfamily
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 12, 2006
                  Brittany(Bigsis91) & Kaitlyn(katydid96) are now officialy
                  "General O'Nutty" Always have to be the boss so it fits.

                  --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "blucruzfamily" <gsmcelroy@...> wrote:

                  > "Sergeant Bignuts", Here! I could say something but then I'd have to
                  > back it up and you all really don't want me going there....do you?

                • KEIRA PALMER
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 13, 2006
                    C.A.K.E. UNIT signing in as furry furryface...........