Interesting Coin icon....

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 9, 2006
      Here's an interesting icon for all of you coin h*, er aficionados :-)

      http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=332849
    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006

        There is a group of geocachers who are trying to encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause they are giving away free quality geocache products to anyone who is a registered geocacher with www.geocaching.com.

        To get free items, go to: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount of geocaching items to give away.

        47Dad47

      • Bill Hoke
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
          I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
          be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

          --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

          ---------------------------------

          There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
          encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
          items we put in our geocaches. To push their cause
          they are giving away free quality geocache products to
          anyone who is a registered geocacher with
          www.geocaching.com.

          To get free items, go to:
          webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
          your geocaching name. They have only a limited amount
          of geocaching items to give away.

          47Dad47

          Terms of Service.

          ---------------------------------
        • nelson143
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
            I can't get the link to work either...I tried with the "www" and without,
            and every combo the URL I could think of.

            The best I could to was back link to your election page.

            Ed
            TB&TB

            >I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
            > be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.
            >
            > --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            >
            > There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
            > encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
            > items we put in our geocaches. To push their cause
            > they are giving away free quality geocache products to
            > anyone who is a registered geocacher with
            > www.geocaching.com.
            >
            > To get free items, go to:
            > webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
            > your geocaching name. They have only a limited amount
            > of geocaching items to give away.
            >
            > 47Dad47

          • Dawn
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
              Thank you so very much! I really am going to enjoy the item that I got!
            • Warren Harding
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006

                Bill,

                I had a lot of trouble with this link.  Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm .  It should work.

                47Dad47

                From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
                To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

                I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
                be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.

                --- Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:

                ---------------------------------

                There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
                encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
                items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause
                they are giving away free quality geocache products to
                anyone who is a registered geocacher with
                www.geocaching.com.

                To get free items, go to:
                webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
                your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount
                of geocaching items to give away.

                47Dad47

                Terms of Service.

                ---------------------------------

                Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyHobbies and crafts
                Treasure seeker

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              • Pat or Bert Hall
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
                  Somebody had to do it.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
                    Trust me. It could have been MUCH worse........

                    -=Thrak=-

                    > I had a lot of trouble with this link. Either cut and paste this link into the address line above or type it in: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm . It should work.
                    >
                    > 47Dad47

                    > From: Bill Hoke bhoke@...
                    > To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                    > Subject: RE: [NUTS] Free Cache Items
                    > Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)
                    >
                    > I still can't get the link to work.But thanks,It will
                    > be nice to find something besides pennies and bolts.
                    >
                    > --- Warren Harding warrenh2002@... wrote:
                    >

                    > ---------------------------------
                    >
                    > There is a group of geocachers who are trying to
                    > encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the
                    > items we put in our geocaches. To push their cause
                    > they are giving away free quality geocache products to
                    > anyone who is a registered geocacher with
                    > www.geocaching.com.
                    >
                    > To get free items, go to:
                    > webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them
                    > your geocaching name. They have only a limited amount
                    > of geocaching items to give away.
                    >
                    > 47Dad47

                    > Terms of Service.
                    >

                    > ---------------------------------

                    > Treasure seeker

                  • rich sasek

                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 1, 2006
                          Is that the same place that sent me the bucket of used golf balls?

                          Warren Harding <warrenh2002@...> wrote:
                          There is a group of geocachers who are trying to encourage geocachers to improve the quality of the items we put in our geocaches.  To push their cause they are giving away free quality geocache products to anyone who is a registered geocacher with www.geocaching.com.
                          To get free items, go to: webs.lanset.com/warrenh/FreeGeoCache.htm and give them your geocaching name.  They have only a limited amount of geocaching items to give away.
                          47Dad47

                          Deer laugh when they hear my name!

                        • Susan Conlon
                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 2, 2006
                            Awwwwww, I want one for my cache too!  The one in my livingroom!
                            ~DG~
                            Dragongirl

                          • JeoMc5@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 15, 2006
                              Well ummm yeah, and a Hoppy Easter to you too :P

                              Jeo

                              From: Bill Hoke <bhoke@...>
                              To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                              Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 05:03:51 -0800 (PST)

[...]