Re: [NUTS] tanky's 3,000th find!

  • Erin McGrath
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
      Way to go, Tanky!  I always knew you were NUTS!

      ErSamin
      congratulations to tanky for reaching the big 3k, and i am proud that
      he chose one of my caches (tanky's hill) for his achievement.  not
      many people have reached the big 3k....roger and janice  (retiredprof)

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
        Congrats Tanky & Pat...you guys are one of the big reasons its fun to be a geocacher.
        Escapades