Re: [NUTS] tanky's 3,000th find!

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
      We too want to add our congratulations for such a milestone. Way to go Tanky and Pat! We've certainly enjoyed sharing some of those hunts with you, Rock&Crystal and Crazy4Bats

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
        Congrats Cranky Tanky, I can only hope to achieve such a lofty goal anytime soon ;)

        Jeo

        congratulations to tanky for reaching the big 3k, and i am proud that
        he chose one of my caches (tanky's hill) for his achievement.  not
        many people have reached the big 3k....roger and janice  (retiredprof)

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Erin McGrath
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
          Way to go, Tanky!  I always knew you were NUTS!

          ErSamin

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
            Congrats Tanky & Pat...you guys are one of the big reasons its fun to be a geocacher.
            Escapades