RE: [NUTS] tanky's 3,000th find!

  • dawn mateo
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1 7:11 PM
      Can we say, "addicted"?

      dawn

      Bryan Wright <bryan@...> wrote:
      Yay Tanky!  3000 is quite the achievement!  Could not have happened to a
      nicer couple (well that applies to Pat anyway :-) :-)  hee hee

      The SKWERLs

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1 8:24 PM
        We too want to add our congratulations for such a milestone. Way to go Tanky and Pat! We've certainly enjoyed sharing some of those hunts with you, Rock&Crystal and Crazy4Bats

        Way to go Tanky!   It's rare air way up there in 3K land.

        Gary&Vicky

      • JeoMc5@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1 9:14 PM
          Congrats Cranky Tanky, I can only hope to achieve such a lofty goal anytime soon ;)

          Jeo

          congratulations to tanky for reaching the big 3k, and i am proud that
          he chose one of my caches (tanky's hill) for his achievement.  not
          many people have reached the big 3k....roger and janice  (retiredprof)

          Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
          Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Erin McGrath
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1 9:32 PM
            Way to go, Tanky!  I always knew you were NUTS!

            ErSamin

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1 10:07 PM
              Congrats Tanky & Pat...you guys are one of the big reasons its fun to be a geocacher.
              Escapades