Re: [NUTS] Spenceville CITO

  • Michael Daugherty
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
      Count in Daugpack too!
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 5:06 PM
      Subject: Re: [NUTS] Spenceville CITO

      Great idea Chaz.  Spencevill is such a large area you might want to divide it into geographical segments with a final location for a big picnic get together.  I don't have a clue on how to organize a CITO, but you can count on me for some grunt work.
      Tanky

      Hello everyone,

      I've been doing quite a bit of caching in the Spenceville area as of
      late and enjoying it immensely.
      Problem is while I'm seeing more of the area I'm also seeing how a lot
      of people are trying to turn it in to a dump.
      I know it is a larger area but after doing some research on CITO's I
      think it's a do-able thing.
      But I'm just unsure of how to go about doing it…
      Is there anyone willing to help a guy out?

      Chaz

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • Trevor Anderson
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
        Count TRAKD in (well, at least T from TRAKD).

        Last year I had a blast... and I even got to "SHOW" off some of my "STUFF" during the CITO event.  Hopefully this year my pants will not be as Air Conditioned as last year.

        Cheers

        Count in Daugpack too!
        Great idea Chaz.  Spencevill is such a large area you might want to divide it into geographical segments with a final location for a big picnic get together.  I don't have a clue on how to organize a CITO, but you can count on me for some grunt work.
        Tanky

        Hello everyone,

        I've been doing quite a bit of caching in the Spenceville area as of
        late and enjoying it immensely.
        Problem is while I'm seeing more of the area I'm also seeing how a lot
        of people are trying to turn it in to a dump.
        I know it is a larger area but after doing some research on CITO's I
        think it's a do-able thing.
        But I'm just unsure of how to go about doing it…
        Is there anyone willing to help a guy out?

        Chaz

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        Yahoo! Mail

      • Bill Hoke