tanky's 3,000th find!

  • profcacher
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
      congratulations to tanky for reaching the big 3k, and i am proud that
      he chose one of my caches (tanky's hill) for his achievement. not
      many people have reached the big 3k....roger and janice (retiredprof)
    • Jenn Oates
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
        Way to go, Cranky!

        Err, I mean Tanky, yeah, that's it.  Tanky.

        Heheh.

        On Mar 1, 2006, at 5:35 PM, profcacher wrote:

        congratulations to tanky for reaching the big 3k, and i am proud that
        he chose one of my caches (tanky's hill) for his achievement.  not
        many people have reached the big 3k....roger and janice  (retiredprof)

        Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Gary Hobgood
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
          Way to go Tanky!   It's rare air way up there in 3K land.

          Gary&Vicky

          congratulations to tanky for reaching the big 3k, and i am proud that
          he chose one of my caches (tanky's hill) for his achievement.  not
          many people have reached the big 3k....roger and janice  (retiredprof)

        • Bryan Wright
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
            Yay Tanky! 3000 is quite the achievement! Could not have happened to a
            nicer couple (well that applies to Pat anyway :-) :-) hee hee

            The SKWERLs

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
              Way to go Tanky!!!
              Jim

              congratulations to tanky for reaching the big 3k, and i am proud that
              he chose one of my caches (tanky's hill) for his achievement.  not
              many people have reached the big 3k....roger and janice  (retiredprof)

            • dawn mateo
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
                Can we say, "addicted"?

                dawn

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
                  We too want to add our congratulations for such a milestone. Way to go Tanky and Pat! We've certainly enjoyed sharing some of those hunts with you, Rock&Crystal and Crazy4Bats

                • JeoMc5@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
                    Congrats Cranky Tanky, I can only hope to achieve such a lofty goal anytime soon ;)

                    Jeo

                    congratulations to tanky for reaching the big 3k, and i am proud that
                    he chose one of my caches (tanky's hill) for his achievement.  not
                    many people have reached the big 3k....roger and janice  (retiredprof)

                    Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  • Erin McGrath
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
                      Way to go, Tanky!  I always knew you were NUTS!

                      ErSamin

                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 1, 2006
                        Congrats Tanky & Pat...you guys are one of the big reasons its fun to be a geocacher.
                        Escapades