Spenceville CITO

  • Chaz & Steph
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      I've been doing quite a bit of caching in the Spenceville area as of
      late and enjoying it immensely.
      Problem is while I'm seeing more of the area I'm also seeing how a lot
      of people are trying to turn it in to a dump.
      I know it is a larger area but after doing some research on CITO's I
      think it's a do-able thing.
      But I'm just unsure of how to go about doing it…
      Is there anyone willing to help a guy out?

      Chaz
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2006
        Hi Chaz,
        Have you decided on a day for the Spenceville CITO yet? We would like to come and help so I would like to mark my calendar.
        Thanks,
        Gail (Escapades)