Re: GCTHJM

  • alisandra_b
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      Thanx for fixing the url for me. Somehow part of the last paragraph disappeared, too, but
      I think you all got the idea.

      We may be Team Psychopuppy, but we like cats, too. (Very tasty! Oh, puppies, that was not
      funny!) We have an ancient, hyperthyroid cat that costs us about $50 a month, so we
      understand the cat attraction, too. But then, the puppies come when they're called, love to
      play, ride well in the car, and never harf hairballs... :P
      On the cat's side: he keeps the rats that come up from the creek under control, and
      doesn't pester us to play fetch night and day...

      So, once again, we look forward to seeing you there!

      --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Thrak" <thrak@...> wrote:

      > Well.... it's a bit far for me and I'm a CAT person! One time a few
      > months ago Lemon Fresh Dog ran a contest on the geocaching.com forums
      > for one of his Geobones which is a bone shaped geocoin. It was for "dog
      > folks" mostly but it didn't have to be about YOUR dog. It was actually a
      > random drawing but you needed to enter a good dog story. I entered one
      > about my son's dog Stinky (actually named Ireland but there was a
      > farting good reason for the nickname Stinky!). I actually WON the
      > geobone (it's hanging here next to my computer right now) even though
      > I'm a cat person. I think poor Lemon Fresh Dog was horrified but he had
      > the integrity to award it to me anyway since I was the winner of the
      > drawing even though nobody else would ever have known. [:)]
      >
      > Hopefully another N.U.T.S. person will be attending and you can hitch a
      > ride with them. For myself, I'd likely go N.U.T.S. for real at a major
      > dog convention! (I'm sure my good friend Bob The Destroyer -- my cat -
      > wouldn't like it!)
      >
      > -=Thrak=-

      Alisandra & Bruce
      Team Psychopuppy