Fw: [RCGS-list]: Spenceville CITO - Creek Week

  • Pat or Bert Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006

      From: Escapades
      Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [RCGS-list]: Spenceville CITO - Creek Week

      Chaz,
      I think its a great idea to do a clean up in the Spenceville area.  I am sure you could get a lot of the N.U.T.S. to join in.  Spenceville probably has more N.U.T.S. that live close by than the RCGDS but a big co-group effort would be fun..  If you get something going please post your info on the NUTS group page also.
      Mike
      Escapades

      Lil Devil <lildevil@...> wrote:
      > I think there would be lots of volunteers to do both places...

      I would also like to see us try to do both. Not on the same day, though ;-)

      It would be great if we could do more than just one CITO event per year.
      And they don't have to be limited to April when the big CITO push is. There
      are certainly lots of places that need some good CITO. Maybe a quarterly or
      bi-monthly CIT! O could be organized?

      Lil Devil