An Invitation...

  • Alisandra Brewer
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hello Nuts!

      We have an Event Cache coming up over here in Santa Rosa on March 19,
      for any and all who may be interested:

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?
      guid=a5c2f276-1c91-44fa-9286-ccd6650041e5

      I very definite puppy theme, but we'll even allow cat-lovers in on
      the fun. We're planning to release a bunch of local caches at this
      event, so you'll be able to bump yourself a bit further up that
      ranking list, too...

      Hope to see you there!

      Team Psychopuppy
    • Warren Harding
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2006

        Oppsy, dupsy.  That link didn't work.  Please try again. It sounds like fun.

        47Dad47

        From: Alisandra Brewer <alisandra@...>
        To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [NUTS] An Invitation...
        Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:58:05 -0800

        Hello Nuts!

        We have an Event Cache coming up over here in Santa Rosa on March 19,
        for any and all who may be interested:

        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?
        guid=a5c2f276-1c91-44fa-9286-ccd6650041e5

        I very definite puppy theme, but we'll even allow cat-lovers in on
        the fun. We're planning to release a bunch of local caches at this
        event, so you'll be able to bump yourself a bit further up that
        ranking list, too...

        Hope to see you there!

        Team Psychopuppy

        Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyTreasure seeker

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Bryan Wright
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2006

          The URL was accurate, but cut onto two lines.  Try: http://tinyurl.com/lv49f

          From: Alisandra Brewer <alisandra@...>
          To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:58:05 -0800

          Hello Nuts!

          We have an Event Cache coming up over here in Santa Rosa on March 19,
          for any and all who may be interested:

          http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?
          guid=a5c2f276-1c91-44fa-9286-ccd6650041e5

          I very definite puppy theme, but we'll even allow cat-lovers in on
          the fun. We're planning to release a bunch of local caches at this
          event, so you'll be able to bump yourself a bit further up that
          ranking list, too...

          Hope to see you there!

          Team Psychopuppy

          Hobby and craft supply

          Craft hobby

          Treasure seeker

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Pat or Bert Hall
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2006
            Try GCTHJM

            From: Alisandra Brewer <alisandra@...>
            To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:58:05 -0800

            Hello Nuts!

          • JeoMc5@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28, 2006

              A little shorter link or search for waypoint gcthjm

              looks like fun

              Jeo

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 28, 2006

                Thank you. That worked.

                From: "Pat or Bert Hall" <bnphall@...>
                To: <nuts_@yahoogroups.com>

                From: Alisandra Brewer <alisandra@...>
                To: nuts_@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:58:05 -0800

                Hello Nuts!

                We have an Event Cache coming up over here in Santa Rosa on March 19,
                for any and all who may be interested:

                http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?
                guid=a5c2f276-1c91-44fa-9286-ccd6650041e5

                I very definite puppy theme, but we'll even allow cat-lovers in on
                the fun. We're planning to release a bunch of local caches at this
                event, so you'll be able to bump yourself a bit further up that
                ranking list, too...

                Hope to see you there!

                Team Psychopuppy

                Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyTreasure seeker

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS