Re: [NUTS] Oldhippy & Granny coins

  • debra jaynes
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
      i am sorry guys gmail kept replacing the email addy to group on me..

      On 2/27/06, debra jaynes <qattales@... > wrote:
      oops
      qattales
      qattales@...
      can we buy 2?  if not one is great.
      debra

      On 2/27/06, Tag <t.gresham@...> wrote:
      We just received our geocoin and will make one offer here and one in the bay area for sale.  The coins are trackable on geocaching.com and the regular coin is $8.00  There will be only 75 coins of the regular sold That is why we are offering them here before going to the goecoin forum.
      If you respond make sure to include your geocaching name and an email address that I can invoice you.

      ONLY 35 COINS LEFT

      Email me at oldhippy@...

      Oldhippy

      Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby Treasure seeker

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS