Re: [NUTS] Cache finds

  • june bloom
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20 10:45 PM
      No one can quit anytime! The lawns will be up to our armpits, the paint will be peeling off our siding and the oil in our crankcases will be like jello, but we must push on, the numbers are everything. It's not the scenery, the wonderful over-looks, the grassy fields or the good fellowship, it's the numbers! Let's keep things in perspective! Cache on!! ( :^ )        Buster  Ha, ha

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20 10:48 PM
        I borrowed the "It's not a competition" from MikieP. It's an odd story, we all believed him until we realised he was several hundred ahead of the rest of the group :0

        And yes I can quit anytime, in fact I just quit just the other day ;)

        Jeo
      • june bloom
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20 11:02 PM
          Yeah, but you'll be out there bright and early come Thursday morning, in fact you'll probably have your laptop next to your bed with the "New Cache " alarm set to give you a small charge of DC current through your wristband! Competitive, who's competitive? Nighty-night, I've had it, I'm getting v     e   r    y sleee........       py zzzzzzzzzz