Re: Fwd: [CCGC] Yosemite Spring (May 5-7 weekend) 2006 CITO?

  • Thrak
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2006
      Oh man that sounds good! Unfortunately my wife and I already have reservations for lodging and a play in Ashland, OR for that weekend since it's our 34th anniversary that weekend.  Shakespeare will have to trump CITO this time but my wife and I both agree we would be off for the CITO if we didn't already have plans. I hope lots of folks attend this event.

      -=Thrak=-