  • Willard Bennett { MR,B ]
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 22, 2006
      Condt's to TRAKD for #2400 finds
    • blucruzfamily
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 22, 2006
        Thats a lot of caches in a very short time. Way to go TRAKD
        clan!...Blucruz

        --- In nuts_@yahoogroups.com, "Willard Bennett { MR,B ]"
        <willardb_36@...> wrote:

        > Condt's to TRAKD for #2400 finds

      • Trevor Anderson
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 24, 2006
          Thank you guys...

          My numbers should slow down now that I am home and will hopefully not be traveling as much in the near future.

          It is just when I travel for work I can either A) sit in hotel room and be bored; B) Get into trouble and do something stupid (no comments Jeo!); or C) Go Geocaching (not be bored and not get into trouble... well maybe a little).

          Thanks again

          <willardb_36@...> wrote:

          > Condt's to TRAKD for #2400 finds

          Yahoo! Mail

        • Jenn Oates
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 24, 2006
            Man, it must be nice to not have a regular job and be able to just go out and cache when you want to.

            I am pouting.

            <willardb_36@...> wrote:

            > Condt's to TRAKD for #2400 finds

            Yahoo! Mail

          • Erin McGrath
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 24, 2006
              My question to Trevor is: when you are traveling, how do you manage to pack enough duct tape to repair your pants?

              ErSamin

              P.S. With so many new caches in the area since you have been gone, I don't think you'll be slowing down anytime soon!

            • JeoMc5@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 24, 2006
                Boy at the rate you're going, you'll beat me to 3k  :P me 60 something to go, you 500 something ;)

                Congrats

                Jeo

                <willardb_36@...> wrote:

                > Condt's to TRAKD for #2400 finds

                Yahoo! Mail

                Hobby and craft supplyCraft hobbyTreasure seeker

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              • Bill Hoke
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 26, 2006
                  Hey TRAKD,Can I have you as my phone a friend ;)

                  Way to go, billandlore

                  --- JeoMc5@... wrote:

                  > Boy at the rate you're going, you'll beat me to 3k
                  > :P me 60 something to go, you 500 something ;)
                  >
                  > Congrats
                  >
                  > Jeo

                • Bryan Wright
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 26, 2006
                    He'd be a good one to use as a phone a friend... Jenn (WildOates) and I were
                    up in Sparks, NV yesterday for a GBES mtg. We did two quick caches. Who
                    did we find in the log in front of us? TRAKD!!!!

                    What an animal!

                    The SKWERL

                    --- JeoMc5@... wrote:

                    > Boy at the rate you're going, you'll beat me to 3k
                    > :P me 60 something to go, you 500 something ;)
                    >
                    > Congrats
                    >
                    > Jeo

                    Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers!
                    Yahoo! Groups Links
                  • Trevor Anderson
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 1, 2006
                      Of course... I will always be anyones Phone a friend.

                      :-)