Cache finds

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 10:07 PM
      I see Yar? Yar! is only about 50 behind us, he has 262 and he
      started 6 months after us. I'm not sure but I believe out of his
      262 finds about 250 are FTF's (LOL)!!!!!!! maybe it just seems that
      way. Of course Rock & Crystal have about 250 STF's. Of course as
      Jeo says its not a competion...and I can quit anytime. Happy
      caching everyone.